Yes more relaxed today just had a moment yesterday and tied off...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Yes more relaxed today just had a moment yesterday and tied off a few loose ends combination of bills and too much alcohol caused some stress but business as usual again today confirmed what we discussed re: scare tactics plenty of time remains and over my total account losses are actually quite minimal it was just turning a decent gain into a loss that really got to me.

BKP today come down on very low volume im glad this happened it will really strengthen the trend rather than through the roof and straight down to the floor high hopes for this one super basement level.
    If anything out of yesterdays stress i developed some much stronger rules to live by mistakes will now not be repeated.

A fair amount of speccies come down hard now so im gonna go over past big winners with good fundamentals see what i can find as many so awfully cheap now.

Possible reversal on CXO needs confirmation it'll turn eventually if not this time then possibly down to that lower lower support line.

How do u feel on stoogies??
    Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 6.44.42 pm.png
    Im sure u saw but just a thought possibly the reason for MMJ's rise however AC8 dropped largely and ZLD both fairly oversold now. Just something to ponder.

CTP still cruising along if it breaks that top... sky is the limit hopefully see another boost in oil again soon
    Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 6.49.10 pm.png

Nickel still standing out commodity wise too...

what else is news...
    ROb

Lamb for dinner...
    Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 6.52.45 pm.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.