Hi @bingus41_ any input most welcomed if any..,, .... Yes RGI...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi @bingus41_  any input most welcomed if any..,,

Yes RGI thanks for the reminder!! I forgot of this one having a go again at that roof its leaning against tomoro it may break i just had a quick view of the supply not much left demand still steady

Yes oils are going sides everyone possibly waiting on the decision for the direction of oil no doubt still plenty of opportunities and once again bad time of year give it a month.

AOA super cheap now small loss on that one for me it did however come down and close a gap it held so thats good that one is a no brainer for me i spent a whole day researching and went over all the exploration permits plus a few conversations with close by friends ain't the slightest bit worried.

SM1 also no worries slow and steady wins the race top20 own 82.27% so they control it and they obviously don't want to control it down so slow and up it continues more notably Bright dairy holdings owns 39%!!!

(Bright Food (officially Bright Food (Group) Co., Ltd.) is a multinational food and beverages manufacturing company headquartered in Shanghai, China. It is the second-largest China-based food manufacturing company measured by 2011 revenues.
    The company is wholly owned by the Shanghai Municipal Government via Shanghai Municipal Investment Group and another sister company)

Taken the advice in and soaked up as a sponge, ill keep you posted re-nickel i've just made a few lists to find the best ones AOA also will have exposure but will narrow down closer on someone producing or near to also waiting to see cobalts reaction on its double bottom...

FBR u know of, I received a message just the other day about this one he is working on them said they will do well he has high hopes I've not looked into it ..recently,, but just thought id mention it.

Thursday tomoro futures looking good for now... slowly getting my groove back after the holidays crazy antics.

onwards and upwards..
    ROb

u mentioned alloy a while ago when we spoke of the future.. i just look at top gainers and see [Kr] 4d55s1
    wouldnt mind some exposure to this pretty sure i have none right now hope that makes sense.
    Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.49.57 pm.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.