Note4_&2_Any, page-3

1. 41,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    @ris4rob and Et Al you are all welcome

{{{{{{= replies
    Re:
    Post #:

Todays lucky lotto winners
    #130 {{{{{{( hydro carbons are on the rise,,there has been a lot of hoarding,,and apetite does not stop
    #49 (have a sound base,,,and are not mucking about,
    #155 (finally ) {{{{{{expect a big wall around 0.265 CP oversubscibe,,so confidence is there
    #36 {{{another com and iot of things,,,are going to be stong,,and its a rce to see offers the most benfits,
    #170 {{{{{( thier resource will contune to bee needed more and more,and depending what others in that particular elemment get up to,,,they are low rank atm, no.1578 with a lot of dilution,but other with bigger dilutions have done well,,,{{{{( have had a small bit in) note (162(3),60(3),56(3)) in dec 2017 0.001 with 2.41B issue have gone to 0.020 range lately,,,not bad for a few clams worth,,,jam money
    #129 {{{{{( That is a basket case,,unless the get to weave some "baskets" then as with all LT's there is chance of a basket full of eggs,,atm,, its all about orders.
    and not #19 (how low can she go ..... a bit more i think {{{ agree,,one to get into the que on at lower level,,it sure has copped a sheet fight from grumpy peeps on the freds who think they can move a price by posting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Re:
    ris4rob

Ref
    Post #: 32811028

@NoBoDe
    Yes always time for coffee at well... any time
    hope the country u reside in is doing well sw US i think it is...

{{{{{{(Na not reside,,,could not hack it, {they have no roos and cockatoos,and decent beer),just passing through,,,been doing a liitle journey,,,as it could be
    ones last,,,

RE:
    Ill break into a few dot points it makes things easier i'm in a bit of a predicament from a few weeks ago not thinking and now in some "bottom draws" if you get the chance a quick unbiased opinion would be appreciated but understand your busy..

- These bottom draws im in are sucking the life out of me for now 1 is a definite dog least i think after these small mistakes i went back and reverse engineered every thought and action to ensure it doesnt happen again nooone are on ones list..

1- %168(3),162(2),156(3) (bought in on opening on day of Ann no stop very amature mistake was desperate for clams) {{{{{ nothing wrong with that @ris4rob,,makes perfect sense,,a will could be @1.070 and they are low,,, so all the best there..}}}}}}

2- %146(2),164(3),169(3) (my stop at 20 the day it gapped highly frustrating should never have entered).... {{{{{{{{{{[depends when you got in,,,untill there is major delelopemts in alt power the old n6p6 will contunie to be used,,as so much infreasturucure has bee built around it,,, currenly the price is near bottom,unless unforseen events,,,they are ~$4.8mil in the green,,so dont see any CP's on the horizon,}}}}}}}}}}}}
    3- %132(2),161(2),168(3) (didnt buy on support but rather higher up support
    {{{{{{{{{{{{.....is one of one liitle faves,,as related to other in the alt mineral sectors,,and they are a long hold,,one thinks you did well,, all depending on your ammo,,as they too are an an wane,,
    positive an yesterday 01/05018,,and they have over $13M in their war chest,,,so another wise choice,,,,

also

4- What are your thoughts on @#110 definitely a step in the right direction but still a long way to go IMO... In general Im under the impression that when a stock does not rise on good news it is technically weak and when it does not drop on bad news it is technically strong.

{{{{ think one said it above,,as have copied an pasted you post to delve on,,,imho,,time to nibble with care

@peony-rose .. Correct

Regards Rob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Others that are oversold,,,,, no will watch them for a day or two more,,
    as these are as always just opinons, and though one punts,,,and carry ones
    own wounds to lick later,,,think twice before ,,,,as April/May is a finicky month traditionaly....
    It must be,,something to do with the change in season,,,nobody knows what the herd will do next, are they lemmings or bulls with balls,,,, ,,its al a jungle,,out there,,,,

One just wants to get back home,,to the old balck stump.

NoBoDe...
    PS,
    Had a thought rather than overburden with hot links,,,will post YouTube search ref codes to things one would wish to share,,,ergo a fem version of that song,,, by Peggy Lee YT search ref No.
    If82O1e0bow ( copy and past case specific to YT)
    Last edited by NoBoDe: 02/05/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.