STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Many thx, rexsh, sounds plausible!! Because it's so important...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780

Many thx, rexsh, sounds plausible!!

Because it's so important please allow me the follow-up question, if this is their "theory" or hypothesis or did they provide any evidence to support this statement/explanation at the agm? How do they know, that the drainage areas of the wells extended caused by the different shut-ins?

Please don't get my wrong, I'm a real long-term holder (since Tx gulf coast Mesquite project) and supporter of Strike (a couple of my German friends are STX holders only based on my recommendation...). I don't want to be to skeptical and I'm certainly not a down ramper...

But I'm concerned about the status of the project and the communication politics re technical aspects. The "proof of concept" is still pending (and parts of the industry questions if it's possible to establish a commercial CSG project with these deep coals).

Perhaps they explained more re these important most recent developments at the agm (when they presented this slide?)? Hence my questions if someone who attended at the agm could throw some light on that point...

I wonder what mir911 and psi81's pov re the most recent water/gas production may be...

It would be a great move by STX management, if the company would provide a weekly or at least monthly update of this graph. Then we would be able to follow closely the progress of operations and could make informed investment decisions...

... but anyway, if this turned out to be a successful play, and I still believe it will, we all could celebrate a fantastic party in Sydney... because this would be one of these "once in a live time" opportunities for an o+g investor...

Please excuse my English!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.