FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Notes from Aqua

1. 143 Posts.
    So here we are, some thoughts in my opinion.

1. FAR has stated that they don't believe that PE through COP/WPL has been endorsed. Code for we know it hasn't but cannot comment on behalf of the Senegalese government.

2. FAR would not look to PE without significant support, else it would be career ending for their management team. Who coincidentally are some of the strongest and most experienced O&G team in Australia IMHO - Reg Nelson.... enough said.

3. The rumor that TOTAL is backing FAR IMHO makes perfect sense, Senegal is a French speaking country, Total stated they want to acquire more deep water assets.

4. DFF has been delayed, I honestly think this is tied to any deal that FAR is able to broker. (the crown jewels IMHO, "the best $1M ever spent").

5. Hell has no fury like a women scorned. Personally I don't think anyone has the work rate of Cath Norman, she is a superstar and this is her baby. She will rewrite O&G history in pulling this off.

6. If you haven't watched 'Big Men', watch it now. Before you doubt what games are being played. It summarizes what would be happening perfectly.

7. Cath is currently presenting at the West African Oil conference. I would imagine there would be some 'interesting' meetings going on right now. Cath brokering meeting with big money and the Govt. to assess the support of the Senegalese government IMHO. This is what you do when you are looking to get into bed with another company, assess their pipeline, relationships and opportunities.

8. Rumor has it FAR has been running it's own data room, you only do this if you are serious about inviting in the big boys.

9. I dreamed last night that Peter Coleman made a trip to Senegal to see the minister and president. Only problem was 'diaries' were out of sync and a meeting didn't take place , poor Peter - his ego must in my dream must have been hurt, imagine a trip back to Aussie and having to tell your board that a meeting didn't take place.

10. If we have TOTAL's support - their market cap is $164 Billion. WPL's is $4B. Good luck with that Peter Coleman. They could find the money to squash you between the couch.

11. I believe that WPL have backed themselves into a corner. Signalling that they have a deal and trying to intimidate FAR into rolling off. Good luck with that Peter. Your ego will get smashed up TOTALLY IMHO.

12. PC is showing all the signs of desperation. I have heard he is a total egomaniac. Again good luck with that PC, you might be king of your castle in your mind, but I think for some reason a company like TOTAL would make you look like a fool.

13. I sense that COP may have stitched WPL up. Buyer beware in my opinion. PC would have been desperate to get it over the line and IMHO has made a massive error of judgement. It would be career ending IMHO if this doesn't work out for him. Cue the violins.

14. FAR's chairman owns a significant stake in the company, as does FARJOY - these guys are no turkeys. They want an increase in share price like we do.

15. Remember my comments around FAR looking to one dollar in an acquisition?, I dream't last night it happened just prior to my 40th in March. Wouldn't that be amazing, who know's though - timing is not my strong suit. We get 50%, we are a takeover target. Watch this space IMHO.

16. To any long-timers that are getting impatient, reflect on the fact that we have seen Oil at it's lowest point in some time. No surprises we haven't therein seen an increase in share price. Check out Hardman and it's correlation to Oil price pre it's takeover. Remember PJ's posts bless him, he nailed the correlation perfectly.

17. The next wells are designed to make the find commercial. As well as double the resource. More than 1 billion barrels anyone?

We pull PE off, which IMHO is quite likely - then you can form your own valuation's and upside from http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/what-i-like-about-far.2703607/

Remember the giant SNEball too - not to be scoffed at - http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-giant-sneball.2673113/#.WBetaC197tQ

All signs are pointing to a reduction in production at the upcoming OPEC meeting. Our timing could be immaculate if this all plays out following this.

Good luck to all holders. All IMHO.
    Enjoy

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/what-i-like-about-far.2703607/#.WBfpBx88bYU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.