PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Ha, I haven't looked at this thread for months Mr Worm and you...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Ha, I haven't looked at this thread for months Mr Worm and you are still here trying to suggest PRE is not going to make it big!!! All that was said in that post regarding the GM is totally consistent with what we do know about PRE's plans and what PA has said in the past. Ignore it at your peril and I also bet there will be no public equity placement, why would PRE do that? Money is being shown at it from big, serious and LT players. So I have been buying as much as I can afford at these ridiculously low manipulated prices, I suspect by the strategic players PA mentions. When the news is released those same players will want the SP to rise and rise it will spectacularly and you can take that to the bank. Anyway, no need to read what you write on this share. If you are not buying or confidently holding PRE now then what are you doing here? Those that are holding will do very nicely from this share very shortly IMO. The signs are very clear and even you trying to play them down is one of those signs. I still can't believe that you are still here trying to suggest PRE has problems, crazy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.