SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Gary is a confident, passionate and quite animated speaker. He...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Gary is a confident, passionate and quite animated speaker. He sold the opportunity well.

1. They have interest from all major Telco's, whose revenues are flattening. They see Syntonic as a gateway to new revenue streams.
    2. They are generating revenue now.
    3. They have high credibility with their partners signed and licensed to date.
    4. 2016 will be aggressive, focus for Freeway is SE Asia and Latam. Focus for Dataflex will continue to be America and then Europe.

Gary made several mentions of Indonesia and gave a heavy hint that something is imminent.

Freeway is a product for where data is expensive, but for consumers the delivery of content is all they want (not to be measured in bits and bytes). But the back end analytics for sponsors is really powerful too. The beauty is that Syntonic freeway makes money on both the carrier side (licensing and content revenues) as well as on the content side (customer acquisition costs paid to them by the sponsor). He gave examples of getting free Amazon kindle content, but if the user does not already have that app, then Syntonic gets paid $3 to action the users download. And for the music service Rhapsody he said "they will pay me $8 a download!" .....I liked the fact he is really motivated by these examples.

Dataflex is about saving companies money and getting more info on how users use their work apps on paid or BYO phones. Enterprise version is more secure and has a sophisticated back end that he demo'd on the booth. Employee buy in has been good as they now get paid for usage.

Minimum cap raising required for relisting will be $1m at 2c. They don't intend to use a 5 day vwap (unless the share price goes ballistic before then, and he recognized it's been very volatile). Gary's view is that the 2c was what the shell was worth when they started the process. He was confident it is all going ahead as planned.

Notice of meeting will come with some balance sheet data, but full PnL only with the prospectus.

Tata did not provide funding. It was a license fee to white label the product. Tata is very close to launching it for their customers, so that is when revenue streams begin for content and affiliation fees.

I spoke to Gary on the booth after the presentation. No staff in the region yet, he said they are doing a lot of travel to meet all the Telco's. He also spoke of potentially Adelaide for their office as there are some govt incentives(?)

I could not get info on what he thought they could do in terms of market share.

Overall, I am really impressed and think this will be huge. It's ready to go and needs no more cash investment. Their founding investors and advisory board are top class. I think you'll look back on this and wonder why you ever cared if you paid 0.031 or 0.049. At the end of his 20 mins there was by far the strongest applause of all presentations that went before. It went down very well.

I'm buying more.

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.