GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Notes from the AGM (sorry for the wait!), page-7

1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12020
    Hi Solar
    It's taken me a few days to read this in detail and then reply - been busy - but I wanted to say a big thanks for the effort you took to write this up. I know you had to do it twice after the Mods axed version 1, so double thanks!

It's a really useful summary for those of us who couldn't get to the AGM. Great work!

I understand why some are sceptical about the Mt T project and the Mt T Scoping Study but your report gives useful background information to that. I originally bought into Barra for the gold, and the Cobalt was always an interesting potential future development. I still see it that way - but since I bought in a lot has changed. The cobalt price run now looks to me like a long term trend, and the further it goes, Mt T becomes more and more likely to go ahead. An actual mine is still a long way off - but a deal to develop a mine could come sooner than many here think.

Meanwhile, the gold prospects - particularly at Burbanks - look good to me. The Sean Gregory appointment is an indication that Barra means to proceed towards production. Their development to date has been cautious and methodical - and very careful with managing the $$$. It would be wildly out of character for them to create this position without good reason to believe that it will pay for itself relatively quickly. Buying back Birthday Gift is a sign of serious intent.

Could it all fizzle out? Sure it could. As you say Solar, the value of the gold tenements has been hard to assess, and a lot depends upon the what happens with the price of gold. However, I'm pretty confident that Barra remains a very good buy at this price - even though for me it means a major "averaging up."

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.