CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

I was at the AGM and I was very impressed by management, the...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I was at the AGM and I was very impressed by management, the product was fantastic – loved it! and it is obvious the team have big plans for this little company. I was very happy with what I saw.

It is also obvious that interesting is growing in the company substantially imho as evidenced by number of people there as already stated by Prowiz.

Took a fair few notes. I will just write some of them because don’t have time to write all of them (would be here all day). So a few key points as per AGM preso announced to market today:

*Operational expenditure has been slashed considerably from 1.97m recently down to 380k and company re-affirmed “tight fiscal management” and clear strategic direction.
    *Generate early revenues and extend revenue base is priority.
    *Sport has no hurdles, mass consumer market, premium brand, socializing of device; very significant imo
    *”Strong viral possibility” for cycling – company said this! Growing global presence, allows cross over to larger exercise and workout market
    *4 mil participation by Aus cyclists and $1billion dollar market
    *Improving performance, breathing more easily during exercise, get more oxygen into lungs when training were major things noted, and 77% would buy online apparently.
    *50% of adult men snore, unregulated US market, tackles partner sleep issues NOT the sufferer problem
    *Growing population of obstructive sleep apnea sufferers
    *Large population of snorers without obstructive sleep apnea
    *2014 will scope OSA program and assess opportunity
    *Drug delivery will focus on migraine and allergic rhinitis
    *Shipping of turbine from 20 November 2013 (one week from tomorrow! :D)

Very, very impressed with the team I have to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.