CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

notes from the agm, page-5

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I too was at the AGM and like Sam & prowiz mentioned it was a very well run presentation and I counted 40 excluding company reps.

Some keys for me:

Mark O'Brien spoke about his trialing of the product both here and in Europe. He has been using the product for 18 months. He claimed a 20 watt increase from using the OLD version of the turbine, so was looking forward to trialing the latest version.

Note - wattage can vary depending on your activity at the time. Cadel Evans chasing a breakway group with help might put out 350-400 watts. The initial breakaway group might put out 6-800 watts to get away from the main group. Average cyclists might put out 180-220 watts. I took Mark O'Brien's 20 watt improvement to be based on exerting 350-400 watt activity. That would give the 5% increase in output that he mentioned on twitter awhile ago.

Rob Crowe who won Olympic Gold at Athens in 2004 (4,000m Tandem event) also spoke about the importance of nose breathing and what he tries to teach his pupils at his St Kilda studio.

John Quinn the high performance manager at GWS Giants intends to introduce the turbine and the importance of nose breathing to the team this pre-season.

Dr Marx was in attendance and seemed to be in agreement with the shifting of the focus of Vibrovein to a focus on improved accuracy rather than less pain. (Although by improving accuracy I think it will reduce the pain aspect of injections anyway).

GSK only last year created a weight management division for their Breath Right product, which indicates to RNO that there is a market for the Appetite supressant/weight loss market.

To me the best news was that the 2005 study of the Breathe Assist product was actually bench marked against GSK's Breathe right. So they truly believe the product works and does what it says it does. Hence the basic proposition is about the 38% more air.

Whilst they didn't say it outright, I think they believe that the Breathe Assist platform is a superior technology to the Breathe Right product. We all know what GSK paid for Breathe Right and that it is now off patent.

They explained the reasoning for using Oz as a test market initially.

They mentioned the Tour Downunder (mid Jan) and some of their plans for that.

They mentioned one of the likely affiliate sites - and it's a very good site for internet sales. The site is UK based.

Also we should be RNO come Monday.

(prowiz - you should have stuck around after the meeting as you might have scored a free lunch as well. By the way I was sitting where you mentioned and took a lot of notes. The meeting had already started when I took my seat).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.