RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Notes from the AGM, page-27

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Ok I get the message. I will move on.

We all have our opinions, you just don’t agree with mine. That’s very fair. That’s what this forum is all about.

But and this is my last but. The original board put together a prospectus and somehow forgot to produce a sales plan. As per Davisites notes.

The prospectus numbers gap compared to current is astronomical. If they never intended to produce a sales plan then how did they expect to sell those kind of numbers?

So they produced a prospectus and asked for $50m. They spent all of that. They then went to another CR and asked for another $10m+.

They had no sales plan? It’s July 18 and still no sales plan.

How could the board produce a prospectus with this numbers and go to a second CR without advising the markets they didn’t have a sales plan? Pipelines or other?

At the second CR if you knew they had no sales plan when they desperately needed sales would you have invested?

If this is true I find this so unbelievable is seems incredibly misleading.

My posts are not diatribe, they are questions shareholders should be asking.

But best of luck and I do hope for your sake they take over the world and best Chep at their own game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.