WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Thank you Archi. After watching the briefing just now which...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Thank you Archi. After watching the briefing just now which @Eltron just posted in our ** channel, I woukd like to emphasize the feeling I got understanding those shareholders who decided to sell in order to take profits, and the ones that sold due to FOSI ( Fear Of Staying In..
    hehehe) Regardless of actual Stock price, and any further retracement which I think its still possible next week, company potential, tech fundamentals, market needs and Weebit performance considering COVID challenges in place, we are moving forward....As Coby says, we have no delay, the product has been optimised and stabilised since last year but not every fab is our target. Matching their product with a Fab to transfer to and ensuring customers are happy to accept the Fab selection needs to be done carefully. Covid 19 does not help the process and actual physical pressence is required for the whole process to begin. We have been told this yesterday and its up to you to believe whatever it is you do. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say. But we have the tools, workers, the right cement (SiOX) and the plans (IP) to make this happen.
    Embeded first by June ( Customers and agreement still mid 2021), Discrete selector announcement ( LETI)most likely by September (Discreet NVM Contracts by 2024 as Daddy said) and many verticals which will benefit from WBT TECH as new memory alternatives are now playing the field (MRAM being the first, which needs to be adapted and changes to the Fab taking it to production, and costs 30% more to produce than WBT Reram)...All this is good news. I dont see the issue here. Money money money...We have enough to run til mid/end 2022...By then we should have already rerated a few times and most likely in the known of Revenue down the pipeline.
    if you can afford it, buy more...next week down a bit more but it wont stay at those levels for long.
    As always DYOR and be smart, hold tight.
    Respect and clear skies ahead...
    Cheers Weebitos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.