PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

NOTES on AGM 2020, page-3

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    Awesome report Mozz and thank you. Capital 51 released a podcast tonight that discusses the importance of the FDA feedback and how this may impact the Pay for use SAS program.

The other nugget I got was the comment (and I need to listen back once the recording is available) that MPS may be partnered earlier ie on phase 2 results while we focus on the main event. Even went so far as to suggest BioMarin who we now have links with.

Again, thanks for the report. The main takeaways for me where:

* We have so much going on that we require a 2 day R&D event to go through it all properly. This will likely uncover new indications that we are not aware of.
    * Partnering for MPS could be earlier than OA
    * We may become revenue generating earlier than we all thought, opening the door to more long only funds.
    * The conference presentations will likely increase the growing overseas interest.
    * There are exciting plans in the wind to do more JV’s with Bene, even involving building manufacturing together if we are successful.
    * The FDA feedback is critical for so many reasons and a lot of our next moves depend on it. Essentially the feedback from this meeting could determine whether we need any further CR or not.
    * We have already had unsolicited offers
    * Paul is working hard to protect the company from a premature / forced takeover.
    * That I need to eat humble pie as the questions we asked were the best ones and answered so much more candidly and in detail that I expected.

Thanks again to Mozz and to the excellent (and rare) PAR HC community.

Last edited by Eire2011: 19/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.0¢ $203.4K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 387930 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 65468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.