PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

NOTES on AGM 2020, page-5

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Great summaries guys. Only thing I'd add is that Paul said we'd received unsolicited offers from Europe and the US. Our commercial analyst (Bev) has worked out a NPV for the company and it is substantial. Others have covered the strategy not to engage until one Phase III is done and the company is working with a big bank to assist if a hostile takeover starts (although I'm not exactly sure what would actually happen here). It does undersore the importance of keeping the retail holders onside though - so they trust and act if the Board says "Don't sell".

On the voting - I was surprised a little at the numbers but i think all of the votes against were bascially coming from the lack of a SPP in the CR, including the CEO package. It was sending a message that seemed to be well heard - because I was wondering throughout Paul's purse station why shareholder value was getting such emphasis - until the Australian Shareholders Association question got asked and the votes came up. Paul answered it quite well and openly - which he didn't at the webinar several months ago when "time ran out". Hopefully it's been dealt with now.

I had the feel of real excitement from Paul and that the next few months will be exciting for the rest of us. I liked that he said "SP has a very significant upside" as we move into later stage trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.