IMM 1.69% 29.0¢ immutep limited

notes on meeting with mr, page-48

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Just reviewed my meeting notes and realise I inadvertently left out a section related to the Nasdaq listing.

Subsequent to SEC approval there is a window of 10 working days to list on the Nasdaq. I enquired whether this was a strict "10 days later it happens automatically" to which he responded that there was a certain level of flexibility but he would not really be drawn further on how that could be handled.

He mentioned they are still receiving regular enquiries interested in the listing from US instos. He said that post listing, they envisage about a 1-2 year process of marketing the company to get the right mix and level of US instos on board and they are planning for that process. (presumably a series of roadshows and presentations at bio-med conferences etc).

The other issue I skipped over was his reference to Merck's lung cancer treatment with Oncothyreon which is currently in Phase III trials, results due some time next year. He mentioned the outcome could be "quite significant" for Cvac, insofar as it is also focussed on MUC1.

(extract)
    "Stimuvax? is an innovative cancer vaccine designed to induce an immune response to cancer cells that express MUC1, a protein antigen widely expressed on common cancers. MUC1 is over expressed on many cancers such as lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer. Stimuvax is thought to work by stimulating the body's immune system to identify and destroy cancer cells expressing MUC1"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $738.8K 2.546M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 75952 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 192050 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.