TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Notes taken at today's GM, page-66

1. 3,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Do you know anything about mining? Have you ever been down a coal mine or seen an open pit??

The point of the statement is:

1) that a lot of detractors on this thread spoke of having to remove all this overburden to even uncover the resource before mining could start and this would make the mine uneconomic (due to cost of overburden removal)

2) that the resource starts at the surface. Of course lower grade interburden (as opposed to overburden) will be removed as the resource is mined but it does not require a huge overburden removal exercise to uncover the resource. It requires removal of the interburden (the stuff between HG strikes) as mining progresses. The lower grade Interburden will also be recovered and used. Any overburden can be used later to reclaim mined zones (as opposed to tailings).

3) Only 50m wide - wow! Have you ever been down a coal mine where longwall operations will mine seams down to 1.5m high!? 50m width of high grade ore at the surface is a luxury dear fellow. If you read the Ann dated 28/7 you will see that there are several individual zones combining up to 95m of true width on Nicanda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.