AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Worthwind, your past calls have been on the money, Thanks and...

1. 142 Posts.
    Worthwind, your past calls have been on the money, Thanks and well done. Can you enlighten the 'faithful tragics' with anymore info? What you are suggesting makes rational sense and could quickly create good sp recovery. Looking back, Tibotec has been sniffing around since January, (when the PGL deal was still on the go), so I assume they are reasonably committed to be still around.

On another note, in Tana's bloomberg article, I noted Chicky's tongue in cheek comment....."We’ve just been talking to people about that, and that’s created some interest within the market.” JC having some 5 years experience under his belt as an analyst must still have some pull in the game if he can create this amount of interest.

I will gladly take any share rise on offer, but I am curious why AVX didn't start polishing the brown nugget dropped on us 12 months ago, by talking to "people who were retail and institutional investors". At the moment, all AVX price rise has given me is this rather temporary and poxy gold cup. I have also learnt the only way to make a small fortune on the sharemarket, is to start with a large fortune. I will stay on this rollercoaster until the big picture is clearer, but that can't be too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.