SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Nothing but silence, page-29

1. 5,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    It’s a very simple question to answer really we have a few sophisticated investors on this forum I know for a fact now did any of the sophisticated investors invest once again in the capital raise.

if they did they surely would know if the money was fully raised or not because if not I think there would be a clause with they would be able to get their money back if not fully taken up. ,

so I’m asking all sophisticated investors that put in do they have the shares did your CR go through,
    Or Were they money given back to you because they did not reach the full 15 million

I think They were very short and money was given back to the people that were gonna give it to them or else you would have a few sophisticated investors on here saying no we have more shares now we don’t see that at all.

So I am sure they were short.
    I think there would of been a clause in there because the last capital raise at three cents people left their money for absolutely nothing because they need to do another one at one cent ,

so this capital raise that would’ve been a bit more smarter the people anyway and said if it’s not fully taken up we are not giving you a cent and that’s what I believe to happen.

Not saying they will not get it from elsewhere but very very very very very very very very very very very very very unlikely specially when they have been trying for the last three years how are they gonna get it in the next three months now.

All they needed to do when this was at least trading at $.20 do a capital raise for $.10 for $50 million and they would’ve got the money and being a huge success as Brett Mitchal said ass clowns and he was correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.