MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

nothing ceases to amaze me with meo, page-7

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    G'day all,

Been alot of interesting comments on the MEO threads today.
    I see we have now hit the most discussed post on HC so no doubt that will gain others attention.

IMO MEO has just about held the trophy for the most discussed stock on HC over the past two years. I am sure we have also drawn a lot of flies and crabs to us that have utilised a number of ways to gather the stock.

The volume of shares bought and sold over the past week is a good example of the attention that we are getting.

I tend to agree with a number on here that if people or institutions are purchasing the shares then it has to be a plus for MEO. Cost of the shares at this stage is of no importance to me.

The fact is that we are just about as close as a bees D--K to getting a result from the drill so if you are not in or out now, then by the close of trade on Friday it will not matter.

Everytime I read all the negativity going on in these threads, I just go back and listen to the presentation on MEO, other data and this makes me feel much better.

Irrespective of the outcome of the result of the drill, I have to applaud those of you that have stood you ground with your belief in MEO. We all know that in this game, there are the ones out to make a few quick bucks, there are the manipulators, the accumulators, the up and downrampers but in the end, it is you the individual that makes a decision whether to stay or go.

To those MEOmites that have held the faith, good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.