ASQ 0.00% 2.4¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

It is interesting to note that when BAU was given a nudge today...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is interesting to note that when BAU was given a nudge today by ASX asking for a Price and Volume please explain, all the key points highlighted on the HC forum over recent times finally get a mention in the BAU response.

Not saying that BAU is tracking the HC forum and taking notice of HC postings, rather that information important to the investing public is not being professionally managed (IMHO) by BAU.

The points mentioned in the response to ASX were :
    - the article in The Australian re potential substantial Bauxite shortages following Indonesia's export ban
    - the discrepancy re BAU's market capitalisation and the company's cash reserves
    - the increase in JORC compliant bauxite reserves
    - established JV's with Chinese partners
    - market sentiment and investor confidence in the sector appears to have improved since Indonesia announced the export ban, proposed downstream processing and future ownership requirements

BAU saw fit to comment on these items to ASX today but has given them limited exposure (or NIL coverage) in their company announcements.

I would have thought that it would be in the interest of BAU to have a fair and robust SP - one way is to keep the investment community (not just conference and symposium attendees) fully informed of any matter that has an impact on BAU (positive or negative). Other companies are much better at communicating with their shareholders than BAU.

I believe BAU needs to be closer to its shareholders.

Just airing my frustrations. Still holding onto my shares. The SP movement today was overdue. Needs to do the same again tomorrow.

DYOR - don't rely on my ramblings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13181 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.