ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Hi von,I'm not holding a bucket load of options, but am holding...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi von,

I'm not holding a bucket load of options, but am holding over 2 million shares I bought at the beginning of the year. My price is 2.9c.

It is good to know they have enough cash to last a year without the options being converted.

I agree they are releasing progressive announcements, and they are certainly better than no announcements. I guess though that there are only so many 'progressive announcements' with no real $$$ value that the market can take. People might start thinking that the reason for all these progressive announcements is because there are no substantial ones to announce.

I certainly swing from positive to negative about this company. I enjoy reading your logical opinions about current proceedings Von and they definitely make sense.

Patience is the key with this company, however it is always disappointing when they announce one of their 'rare' announcements, and there's nothing that exciting.

Regarding the QLD and NSW hospital, again us shareholders are left in limbo. Have they not announced a $$$ deal with the QLD hospital because it is part of QLD Health and has to go through all the bureacratic processes to finalise it? Or, have they not announced it because the hospital declined to buy the product?

It would be much easier to make a conclusion if the company simply told us which hospital it was. Maybe they are contractually bound not to reveal it, or maybe they don't want to reveal it because we'll then know it's a private hospital which doesn't want the product. We just don't know.

The Concord hospital reassures me that at least they liked the product enough to buy it. If they liked it and the NSW ambulances liked it, then unless they've missed something, there's no real reason for new hospitals not to like it.

I understand everything here takes time, so I'm not expecting it to happen overnight. In a years time if they announce a trial/deal with a US major, then all this patience will be worth it. But then let's be realistic as well, the company could go bankrupt too.

I guess we will find out over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.