ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

nothing exciting..., page-4

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    CandN1986 I think that the Concord Hospital and NSW Ambulance using the devices is testament to the fact that they work and support the claims that they are:-

- cost efficient (potentially save the hospital more than their cost base)
    - safer
    - time efficient
    - overall a superior product

IMO everyone agrees that the product is superior and if the above claims can be widely validated and marketed to right people within the majors, it should be adopted by hospitals on a major scale.

However, as many have pointed out, I imagine ALT are dealing with both beuracrates if it is QLD Health and red-tape with the majors i.e going through their due diligence, validation and testing.

This takes time as we have seen and is not as simple as showing up with a superior product and signing on the dotted line as many people expect.

But, whilst we have cash in the bank for the next 12 months (ignoring potential revenue and options), no negative news and no sign of any hospitals disputing the product, I can only see further upside from here.

The real price catalysts will be:-

- MOU with major
    - Clinical trial with major
    - Licensing agreement with major
    - Potential deal with QLD health (if QLD hospital is part of it)

In the meantime, I imagine they will continue to secure domestic hospitals which should domino as they get a few more on the books.

The day the deal with a major is announced though, I don't see much stock available under 4c. It is the people reading into the current progress and announcements and picking up stock backing success with a major who should do well.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.