ALD 0.58% $32.85 ampol limited

nothing happening, page-18

1. 57 Posts.
    CPDC ,

I think your spot on ,with your comments on your last paragraph around MC and difficulties dealing with his Management Style !!!

Also noticed that ALD lost Bob Burban Exploration Manager back on the 18th March this year.I attended an ALD Meeting earlier in the year and Bob Presented his work on the Simberi Gold Project,he was excellent and very well receieved.

Bob had an extensive knowledge of the area,as previously Bob was involved with Lihir ,and was instrumental to their success .Why did ALD loss a person and experience of Bob.Also noted that this was kept on the quiet from ALD !!!

I believe ALD is turning around and will announce some good Gold Pours form the last quarter ,and drill result should also be announced ,which also should be encouraging .With Barrick preparing to start drilling shortly all seems positive .

With CBA now a Major Shareholder my hope is that they hold the Chairman totally accountable ,and they stay very close to the running of this Company .

Also noted is the hefty Salary increase of the Chairman,as per the Annual Financial Report dated 30th June 2008 ,unfortunately IMO the increase DOES NOT REFLECT IN THE LEADERSHIP CURRENTLY PROVIDED !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.