TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

The only thing that has changed is the price of the stock.No...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The only thing that has changed is the price of the stock.
    No bids whatsoever. On the 26th of March last year the trading was suspended at 96 cts a share. Sofar right now there are 20.500 shs to buy at 20cts. So what happened. A new board took over and as a result nobody wanted to buy the stock. I would have thought that Mark Bouris name would have been enough to get new buyers involved. This did not happen. Highly paid Ken Ting that I helped to get into the board as well because of his high tech background at Deutsche Bank became an overpaid Corporate secretary who was not used to the job and made quite a few mistakes. As I said before friends of mine could have done this job for 50.000 dlrs a year. Ok We all make mistakes. So did I . I have said it before: There are a couple of overpaid people there in a company that is losing money every month.
    Mark Bouris is incapable of representing TZ to Insto's so Isnt the time arrived to call him to his account.
    What did this man did apart from taking a huge salary and taking shares that were never paid for.

All you guys, plse become a litle bit more critical of company directors. because your hailing with praise for
    people who did absolutely nothing.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.