TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

nothing has changed, page-20

1. 426 Posts.
    I once heard Roger Montgomery being asked about TZ and it's prospects... his answer was simple- 'doesn't have earnings, worth nothing'. One way of looking at it.

Another way is to look at the potential of the company for future earnings, given the (solid) foundations currently being laid by the workers in the company. Will this company make lots of money/profits in the future? Probably yes IMO.

Is the perceived lack of promotion in the investment community a product of some sinister plot? or are they incompetent and have no idea? or simply a shrewd board who knows their obligations can land them in hot water if they shoot their mouths off. Look at the last board, look at Twiggy Forrest getting chased by ASIC when Fortescue said they had contracts with the Chinese...

Surely TZ board are well advised and do not want to get caught in hot water. Call him what you like, but I dont think MB is a stupid man at all.

Limbo is a good term because the story isnt being told like we all want it to be, and the alternative is to wait for the earnings to appear but our problem with that is that we dont want to wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.