TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

I'm sorry if you thought I was having pot shots about you...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    I'm sorry if you thought I was having pot shots about you feeling bad Goldy.

It wasn't intended that way that's the style of other posters here. I'm glad you managed your average down so well and are happy with your portfolios position, congratulations don't spend it all at once when you sell.

Indeed I respect your youthful exuberance for the products we have in beta testing and trials I was the same when I was younger (impatient for results). But you grow a bit more patient with age and realise the clock doesn't dance to your beat it's the other way round.

The decision not to release to the ASX every action of the company well this is why we have a board of directors to make decisions not just one person in charge of every thing, they discuss together whether the product is market ready, whether the technology is ready, in fact Dickory is on the board remember him he co-founded Telezygology Pty Ltd. And I'm pretty sure they converse with John Wilson remember him the CEO (the other co-founder), and there are some other excellent technical people involved with the company that get consulted on maturity of offerings as well.

Well I guess with all this combined knowledge about the products we are developing for new markets that the collective minds have made the decision that the technology and/or markets we are developing are not ready to pump the press about, to do that would be premature, that is it's still in testing phase, i.e. it's not at a stage that it would materially effect the share price or the value of the company. Perhaps they think it would be wrongly misleading the market as to the technology readiness level.

I certainly don't think I'm ramping the company mate; I leave that to posters that contribute with posts like this.

___I agree with you Donr..and reckon the Larson order will initally be worth $5-$8 per share.

So I'm not really with those who reckon that we should expect $15 in 1 years time. $50-$100 in 12 months maybe...but $15 would be absolute rubbish.___

I'm prepared to wait for years for this to pay off in fact as the price falls I'm trying to organise my finances so I can purchase more stock. Perhaps if it drops more I can average the amount that I've paid for my investment below the current share price. How happy would that make me? Perhaps as happy as you are with your investment the only difference being I don't need or wish to cash mine in short term, (I wish I had a chance to get in while it was at 29 cents though what a bonus that would have been eh, never mind I won't cry over spilled milk, if I'm lucky I might get that chance again, however that's not what my charts are indicating for the short term, perhaps you can call a friend to give you an update and pick the bottom so you can share the details with your friends).

I'm happy to wait for the company to gain legitimate value before they start "spruiking the price" (as it were). You understand solid foundations and all.

Of course if you don't like my posting style feel free to put me in your personal sin bin, put me on ignore. In the mean time continue posting I'm really starting to enjoy your writing style again.

Good luck and
    Kindest Regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.