TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

nothing has changed, page-53

1. 5,277 Posts.
    Schnowzer, for some strange reason Lance didn't answer the part of your question about the dynamics of the buyers. Maybe he just overlooked it while concentrating on the sellers. These things happen...LOL!

While I agree with him about people selling for a multitude of reasons, it really needs to be mentioned that there has been a massive issue of shares - 30million! Despite what some here may say, there are always sellers when there has been such a large issue. This cannot be avoided. Therefore we should really be focusing on the lack of buyers.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, unless the market believes that the company will use the money effectively (add value), the share price will fall to below the issue price. This combined with the expectation of a massive share overhang means that people will not rush into buy as the pressure is clearly downwards.

Having said that, fundamentally strong news can vapourize the sell side and make people rethink their sell prices. So the question is - who's job is it to show how the money will be used and how value will be added to the company - thereby attracting buyers?

There are 2 opposing theories here:

(a) It is the job of the board to attract investors by promoting the company's prospects - just like ALL other public companies.

(b) It is the job of shareholders to attract investors by posting only positive views on forums (aka ramping) eg A bow wave is forming, the big green candle, a big cake is being baked.

I subscribe to the first theory.

Some people like to peddle the view that any post which is anything but positive about the company is damaging to the company. This is ridiculous. Pretty much every company thread on HC has negative views posted, yet there is no whining on those threads that it is damaging to the company.

This is because everybody knows that it is the actions (or lack of actions) of the company which gives it strength or weakness and not the odd lone shareholder voice on a forum.

I think the those people who really believe in the 'TZ is fragile' view, should really ask themselves why the company is still in such a delicate position where the word 'boo' scares the living daylights out of potential investors.

As for the cashflow positive target - it has always been a dangled carrot of a date, so I don't read anything into that target. What I am more interested in is the $11m which has been raised.

As we know, TZ's technology is very high margin, so any news on how much of this has been spent on inventory would be a positive. For example if the market is informed that TZ immediately spent $5m on inventory, then I'm sure this would provide the share price a much needed boost, as a minimum of $10m would then be expected in revenue. Come on TZ, at least give the market that much info! Stop being selfish. Share the good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.