NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

nothing has changed, page-16

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    The implied topic “Nothing has Changed" is an incorrect statement. For a situation to stay the same, all of the variables must stay the same, which definitely does not apply here.

There has been a change, quite frankly a bloody huge change in the market place perception of Neon's current value.

Any shareholder that is not suffering at Neon’s current share price is either:-

A) Has never bought any shares in Neon, and maybe only watching its current journey south.

B) Is not a shareholder of Neon, and does not know the company exist.

C) Has purchased shares, then sold out, probably bought back in and finally sold out, for a small profit or more likely a very large loss. Never to be seen again.

D) Is an Investor who talks tough, as though they know when to hold’ em and know when to sell, and tries to tell everyone “Hey dudes, ive been there and done that, been following Neon for the last 3 years. I am a bloody wizard, when most people were buying between 0.30 and 0.40 cents and I was talking the company up, in effect I was selling! Yeah right and my name is Billy the Kid.

E) Living in a lie, can’t admit having made the wrong decision. 500,000 shares at 0.30 now valued at 0.18 cents. Holding losses of 60k and building. (This is where most of us are) lol

F) The Warren Buffets’ of the World are circling Neon, to the tune “One man’s Rubbish is another man’s treasure”.

Who are going to be the big winners? Answer is (f)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.