POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nothing has changed

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    G'day peeps. Been busy adding to the Red family (baby girl born 2 weeks ago). Have slept a total of 4 hours since then. But all good, best thing to happen to me ever

I haven't been reading much on HC until recently and I'm reading all these doom and gloomers singing the end is nigh. I thought I'd balance conversation by adding my 5c (pardon the pun). This is by no means fundamentally a $37M MC company. Only 3 months ago it had an MC of over $100M! It's all paper money for now, with the current SP driven purely on market sentiment, or as I like to call it, media hype. Fundamentally, nothing has changed. POS is still waiting for commodities to recover before it starts producing. For mine, that's a prudent commercial decision

For day traders, POS is a dream stock. For those who believe in the fundamentals, it has plenty of medium to longer term opportunities. It has something for everyone.

Don't be alarmed with what's going on with global markets right now. Poor 'ol POS is just caught in the firing line. This is as perfect a buying an opportunity as I have ever seen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.095K 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 44077735 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11930661 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.