APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Sbk you pop in from time to time onto the APg forum just to...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Sbk you pop in from time to time onto the APg forum just to attack people then you disappear, I don't know what kind of a low level of human being does that or gains any enjoyment/fulfilment in such a pathetic move... You used to come on this forum previously attack people, ramp up your so called great investment in AZC all the time. You know what my opinion of you is.... I think initially you got sour with APP for selling off the WIM150 project, so you then came into APg forum telling us all what a mistake that was and that AZC was going to be the winning horse, now looking at it AZC have gone under and failed miserably, it can now be seen that APG have made the perfect move by selling the ownership of the project when they did as it was going no where, you kept in it made a bad investment decision and cannot accept it yourself, I think our management team have saved us from the bitter end you have met in AZC and for that I thank them, I think now your back because swallowing your sour grapes from AZC you are attacking others to ease ur pain, and it is a bit blatant because now you just attaching people and not putting your 2 cents of AZC into the mix knowing that it has failed miserably... I think your even more sour that if APg pulls one of these upcoming deals off the share price is going to rise and continue to rise until completion of the plant and to me I think you just can't handle a situation that the investors here might succeed where you have failed, that's why I think you just can't let go and you keep coming here from time to time just to attack posters on this forum for no reason at all besides your own bitterness with your investment decisions....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.