APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Nothing has changed, page-7

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Why is there an attitude here that if you post something perceived to be negative by the judgmental people then you are to be attacked. Sure we choose where to invest and take the responsibility for that. However that choice is almost always made on the information provided by the company, which means the MD or CEO. So dont go saying the company is not responsible for failed investment decisions.
    I have been a believer and shareholder in this company for 10 years or so and continued to put more money in over that time based on the information provided by Mike Turbott in his releases. I stopped putting more in about 3 years ago when I realised every shareholder update was regurgitating the same story (85%) with the plant getting no closer to completion and the construction programme read like a joke with no project management skills.
    In my view it will never be completed because there will be no more "trough" then. Everytime we get closer there is a new and exciting "angle" to race off and explore at shareholder expense. Unfortunately I am in too deep and too far underwater to be bothered selling now but I do hold management responsible for this position.
    So APG posters. Please give us "complainers" a bit of space in this forum to try and appeal to managements' sense of integrity and honour.
    Good luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.