GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Nothing has changed

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I've seen people comparing SGH or BAL with GSW, there's a major difference in there, which is nothing has changed for GSW.

SGH's sp crashed from change of legislation, BAL's sp crashed from failure of disclosure information, for GSW, nothing at all has changed and thru working with PwC the company has advised it fully complies the rule and ASX has accepted this result, and on the business front it's still the same company running the same business as its sp was $4 - Nothing has changed.

It was a total shock yesterday that only a class action notice can cause 50% damage, I mean, which holder didn't know there're class actions around the corner? what's the surprise? I feel bad for these weak hands who sold yesterday and lost the maximum money that they could ever lose in GSW.

To me, there're many startup company who hasn't been able to generate much revenue, and yet have a much high MC due to the bright potential. For GSW I can also see that potential and it surely worth a lot more than 50c. Its product has attracted some big names and whether it'll be continue growing or bought by another company one day it's gonna worth a lot more than it is today and lastly I congratulate every holder decides to believe in this company and every smart people who took the advantage of yesterday's overreaction and already sitting on a 20-30% gain, and don't forget, it's still deadly cheap and it's still not too late to have some skin in this company with great potential.
    Last edited by patienceisking: 22/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.