WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Nothing has changed

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Stay strong WKT holders. Our time is near.

Yesterday was 6 weeks from the announcement that the loan note was issued. While the funding time line of PLS was a used as an example, it is totally acceptable and understandable that it has not occurred exactly on the same time line. Different financial climate, different jurisdiction, different loan size, different resource etc. No two deals are exactly the same.

Pareto are just doing their job and making sure we get the best possible rate and conditions that a deal in our jurisdiction can attract. It’s taking a bit longer, so be it. Stay strong. !!!!

“Time is your friend, Impulse is your enemy” - a quote from someone famous.

Our detractors here would have you believe funding has been denied and will not arrive. They are managing to sway the mood of the less experienced. Stay strong and remember the reason (your reason) for originally investing and maintaining your position thus far. THAT REASON HAS NOT CHANGED. That set of facts have not changed. In reality that set of facts are the reason we will get funding and others will probably not.

Our top 40 shareholder list has not changed other than some restructuring their holdings. Some have increased their positions.

I estimate since the AGM only about 1.3% of our shares on issue have traded. It will take far less buying to send the share price back up well beyond where the share price came from, when funding and details are announced.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, except the perception of some the less experienced investors( I was once one ) that our detractors prey upon and unfortunately they are letting some shares go. Someone is buying those shares. Just think who these buyers are. They see it as a buying opportunity. Hang onto your shares.

Again - NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

1. Great high grade resource.
    2. Managed by a company that knows the jurisdiction fairly intimately.
    3. A connected shareholder group.
    4. A global mining expert as a Non Executive Director and large shareholder who bought all his shares on market.
    5. High free cash margin operation. The low Capex and low Opex allows this.
    6. Very favourable Flake Size Distribution.
    7. Growing into our expanding "expandable" graphite market. 2 of our Binding Offtake partners are expanding their operations. One is constructing an new plant , the other is expanding existing plant.

Pareto would not risk their reputation to get involved if they could not attract the suitable funders to fill the loan note. They would have walked away a long time ago (had ample time to to so before the market knew they were involved) or not even spoken to us.

Stay strong - NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Our time is near. Good things often take more time than our initial simplistic expectations.

To quote the famous guy again:

“It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.”

Good luck to all - Our time is near.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $46.33K 421.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75106 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 154229 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 41613
Last updated 11.26am 26/04/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.