PEX 6.45% 14.5¢ peel mining limited

@Nijiman I hope your dissatisfaction with the delayed results is...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    @Nijiman I hope your dissatisfaction with the delayed results is warranted, i.e. spectacular visuals and XRF results have been achieved however remain unannounced pending assay verification.

I think it is possible that the drilling since field activities resumed in the new year have yielded encouraging results without being headline grabbing. I think this applies to both Southern Nights/Fenceline and Wirlong.

I hope I am proven wrong but I'm raising the possibility.

I have previously posted that the strategy at Wirlong after 10 months of no drilling is puzzling - they are not targeting extensions to the main lens (27m @ 5.3% Cu and 17m @ 4.59% Cu) but rather chasing something else "to the south of the main mineralized zone."

Regarding Southern Nights I previously posted that it appears to be a high grade lens with a thickness of 7-12 meters and a strike of 120 meters. I support the idea of all the drilling on a broad scale to find other high grade lenses (preferably with near surface proximity) but the priority should be to chase the discovered high grade lens down dip - as we know the Cobar style orebodies persist to depths of in excess of 1,000 meters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $387 2.668K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3174 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 12682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.