PEX 4.76% 11.0¢ peel mining limited

Nothing Holding Us Back..., page-45

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Hi HT
    Constructive feedback and “educated rational criticism” presented appropriately to company management is a fair call.
    Accountability and transparency is also a job for ASIC and respected professional auditors.

If just criticism is the key to making a company better or perform much better or well, then I’d be ok about being very critical, however there is some good fortune needed, as it’s easy to miss the potential a great ore body, in circumstance akin to say Wagga Tank?.

In general it’s wideky known that spec explorers are likened to race horses, where maybe one in hundred or even less ever do very well.

In this light I’d suggest that Peel would compare quite favourably to a Winx.
    Whilst we won’t win every race, our track record is improving and our trainer isn’t applying jungle juice orchot shots, just good old fashioned hard yakka?.
    Like all here I’d like to hear and see progress at a quicker pace at times, albeit I think deep down most of us are just truly and a bit nervously excited in anticipation about how significant Southern Nights and surrounds will eventually be to becoming a true company making disco!
    GL
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $63.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $7.15K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41123 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 86324 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.