PEX 6.45% 14.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi @pfuzzy, yes in relation to the PFS on T1/Silver Ray I...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi @pfuzzy, yes in relation to the PFS on T1/Silver Ray I concede it's better to get it "slow and right" instead of "fast and wrong". Preferably though they get it done in a time frame that is realistic and I don't consider 12 months for a PFS to be acceptable - it's slower than it needs to be! Too much piss farting around.

As far as getting it "right" I am concerned that Tyson and his Board (all of whom have no underground mining experience) are going to potentially waste most of the positive cash flow from the T1/Silver Ray dig and truck open pit on developing a decline under it. The engineering consultant has probably booked up a lot of hours considering this scenario which is a waste of time until more ore is proven up. That is why I don't understand why Mallee Bull North wasn't followed up 1.5 years after the last round of drilling. MB North is within a bulls roar  (300 meters) of MB and open down dip!

If anyone thinks a  decline will provide a cost effective drilling platform for deeper drilling at MB then they are mistaken.

The only reason you would put a decline in is if you intend to mine Mallee Bull and the resource is too small at present to justify it. Unless you want to cave the ore,  mining under the pit is problematic as it involves leaving a pillar behind which can't be recovered until much later in the mines life.

CBH are underground miners and they own a plant with spare capacity in the region, but apart from that I wouldn't listen to a word they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $387 2.668K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3174 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 12682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.