CSS 2.44% 20.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

Hi Lili,I think you've made a very very good point about keeping...

1. 185 Posts.
    Hi Lili,

I think you've made a very very good point about keeping some kingfish business to keep some cashflow going. I didn't even think of that. But I just don't think that's where the big "Yen"s or the big "Yuan"s are.

On another note, 2 more things comes to mind of why I have faith.

1. How many close competitors has CSS got on a global scale who is able to spawn? In my opinion very very few, perhaps less than a handful, if that?

2. Being a sushi-lover myself, I can't think of the last time when I was in a sushi bar and saw somebody who purposely ordered Hiramasa. Everybody ordered Toro(loaded) or Akami(peasants). Even my grade 1 nephew knows that.

Here's my rough calculation about the market size for Bluefins.

120 million people. Say, 50 sushi stores per million people?
    6000 sushi stores. 50 people visit each store everyday, 75% order yellowfin and 25% order NBT or SBT, $10AUD per plate.
    365 days a year. Believe me $10 is too conservative a number for a plate of 2 nigiri sushis made from any BT.

6000*50*0.25*10*365= $273,750,000 a year. That's a very very conservative estimate. And that's only Japan. How about China???? Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, USA, UK?

Like I said previously, it frightens me to just think how much potential there is. It seriously frightens me.

Short term, CSS will continue to bite dust(I'm thinking about 2 years) until one day it all turns around. If you want to double or triple your money, I'd say maybe come back in 2 years time. If you want to 20 times your money, now is the time, but it comes with risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $40.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $13.49K 67.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5004 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.