GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

nothing is impossible, page-3

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    GWR is about the only mid west explorer that has not yet experienced a stratospheric share price rise. If one looks to MIS and MMX, both GWR neighbours, then gwr could see a substantial rise. MIS went close to $6 and MMX went over $6 before falling back. But both have had extended periods in excess of $5. Both have more shares on issue than GWR. So imo gwr sp is about to go volcanic.

The comparison with MIS and MMX is important because the gwr ore body will prove to be better than both mis and mmx. GWR has large deposits of hematite expected to exceed ??? million tonnes, who knows, but it sure is a lot.

The infrastructure required to shift the ore to port will be in place by 2011 as can be seen from recent maps of infrastructure planning on the mmx web site. The rail line will go to Wiluna West. In other words if gwr are selling 20 million tonnes per year at a profit of US$60/ tonne they will have an annual profit of US$1.2billion starting in 2011. Thats why i am holding on to my gwr shares and not giving fas nothin.

So why has GWR languished while its neighbours have prospered?

Answer is simple. Self interest. Every time gwr made a break out it was crushed. We all know why.

BUT TIMES ARE CHANGIN: Now that certain directors will be removed asap and the new Chairman is very experienced the smarties are getting in early for the inevitable dramatic sp rise. The rights issue is icing on the cake.

Enjoy the ride. goodbye fas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.