CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

nothing like an email., page-3

1. 801 Posts.
    Grangeh

The rest of it is intertwined with my personal circumstances and mindless bits and bobs, id rather not. You have the meat.

Needless to say I brought today and will do so more as the price allows and my limited funds agree with...I have some others I like aswell but not like this one.

The coal,,,o.k from my limited research.

"Coals are divided into rank stages and include, in order of increasing rank: sub-bituminous, high-volatile bituminous, medium-volatile bituminous, low-volatile bituminous, semi-anthracite and anthracite coals."

coals store more gas as the rank goes up.

coals generally contain macerals, bitrinite, liptinite and inertinite.
    Macerals are what determine the general type of coal. Exinite is basically another term for liptinite (beware the super hero), needless to say this could be seen by some to be good.
    please see the following
    http://www.iisc.ernet.in/currsci/jun25/articles15.htm

not as discussed in relation to the Amadeus basin, the general area is old.......very old. its been "crunched abit" and so IMO the possibility of pressures to form the required cleating may be what we need.

what you may wish to consider is what was not said in the answer in comparision the question....which btw I forgot to add one, One question was something to the affect of the exact current location of the rig? no answer given.

got to go for a sec, will add more later or tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.