CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

nothing like an email., page-7

1. 801 Posts.
    some additional info

Question re: the basins in the area being crunched.
    "In virtually all coalbed reservoirs, cleats are the primary permeability mechanism. Like conventional reservoirs, coals can also be naturally fractured. In deeper coal seams, higher over-vurden stresses can crush the coal structure and close the cleats. In such locations, subsequent natural fracturing tends to be the main permeability driver."

this is a quote from a oilfield review
    http://www.slb.com/media/services/resources/oilfieldreview/ors03/aut03/composite.pdf
    that I have attached and found very useful.
    pages 10 through 30 specifically.

Also somewhere I believe in this document you will find some of the reasons behind some of the possible causes behind some discrepancies in the logging....ie: drilling fluids may affect the sampling taken.

It amazes me that people are selling at this time. If you are and you read this thread can I suggest to you that you consider very carefully. If you are "trading" the stock then it would seem that the volumes are too low at present to give you any certainty in relation to swing. take the recent movements in the asx djo xjo etc.. and compare to CTP....unpredictable.

If you are not "trading", then I am sorry if you need to sell now because the time could not be worse for you, that said as we have discussed the potential upside from here far outways the downside..

see JH's comment about ability to withstand the current market downturn.

I would like to see no drilling for a little while, then Mt Kitty, close, relatively easy access, potentially readily convertible resource, shallow depth and ability to put pressure on farmin partner who thinks we are desperate.....although that is now debunked abit by JH comment about funding (interesting timing in itself).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.