CUS 5.75% 9.2¢ copper search limited

If they gave us 12 cents I'd be very happy indeed ! In regardsto...

1. 3,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    If they gave us 12 cents I'd be very happy indeed ! In regards
    to takeovers we have 2 ATM company/deployers that apparently are having IPO's in the near future . The first is GRG International which I'm told has a distribution contract with a Chinese ATM company to sell 2000 ATM machine's into the Australian market in the next 18 months. What that means is there's going to be a lot of ATM machine's in very poor locations with unsuspecting small business owners stitched up with punitive lease deals. The 2nd company proposing to float is My ATM /Aussie ATM . As quote ""Former bankrupt Donald Brownlie Fleming - whose failed businesses have cost investors and banks more than $30 million over 15 years - and wife Dee Dee are major shareholders in the company behind the Power's My ATM sponsorship deal "" Will be interesting to see how that float goes ! The squeeze is happening now on small deployers which will be exacerbated with ATM machines flooding the market in poor locations. When the carnage is over CUS will pick what good flesh, if any, is left on the rotting carcases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.005(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $10.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $19.08K 212.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78849 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.