KAR 0.00% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

nothing lost, page-21

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Well, in around 12 hours we will know exactly what the market thinks of this report short term. At this point I feel punters who want the stock to rise or remain steady are reading in the good bits, those who want it to fall reading in the bad bits. Human nature, nerves who knows. Plenty saying they are going to buy, but proberly what some of these really mean is they will be selling. Thats all part of chat rooms and the stock market.

Unfortunatly, the media will pound this thing over the comming days, all the headlines will refere to no flow rather than they have achieved their primary objective.

Yes I do think the stock will be sold off on the open, although I don't belive there is any real reason in the report justify panic, ie they achieved their objective, plus the bonus of the montara sands. I think this is the point the informed brokers and the company will be pushing, and rightly so.
    If anyones interested in a prediction, I reckon this stock will level out around $7 to $7.50 until kronis-1 underway,not in the next few days though. Remember the instos, including wellington, bought this at $6.70 last capital raising, how much they valued Kontiki at i don't know, but they have got exactly what the company said they were hoping to confirm with P2. They won't be selling on this ann.

These are socksa's veiws, and may not reflect the veiws of the company, cop or the bloke next door. (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.48 $9.090M 6.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34975 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 3831 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.