UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

nothing new for a while!, page-25

1. 2,356 Posts.
    hi Col, yep, back at work mate. I expect PLV will have a good year but DYOR, especially given current market sentiment.

Bushy, you are right....the guys at UMC would not be buying if there was sensitive info to release. Is ASIC ineffective? I think it appears that way sometimes, however I do know when they investigate they are like bulls at a gate. No director would want to experience this.

My bet with UMC is that Matt and Barry have a limited window to buy because there is nothing yet to report that the market is not aware about (ie: no new sensitive data), but they have a "feeling' things are going well.

This is not abnormal, sometimes you can advise everything to the market (ie: the "feelings" and data have been advised to the market) but the market just doesn't move that share price (ie: current market sentiment). I think Matt and Barry are taking a longer term view and good luck to them I say.

I take great confidence in directors buying. I always presume they are not doing it with sensitive information because the law doesn't allow them to. Am I being naive? Maybe in about 1% of the time. I believe most australian directors are honest.

Please don't shoot me down in flames! LOL.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.