SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

We are not even half way through the quarter so might take a bit...

1. 202 Posts.
    We are not even half way through the quarter so might take a bit longer. It's hard been patient. Just because they have received offtake offers does not mean they were attractive for Syrah. Infact if I was looking to secure some graphite I would be coming in low and seeing how desperate the Syrah board is to secure an agreement to facilitate finance etc. They only reason other companies have secured offtake agreements sooner than Syrah is they are probably more concerned that Syrah would be able to supply the entire market and leave the smaller ventures without any options to sell. Consequently I am happy for Syrah to take as long as they need and even should they end up rejecting every offer submitted to them that is a better option than to sell out just to satisfy shareholders short term. We have waited this long for the licence and it's only 15 months to production - not long in the scope of things . Keep buying on dips - look at the volume on the sell side - it wont take much to rocket this thing up. I am sure you will look back (like when the stock hit 1-50 having being in the 3's) and think what a great opportunity you had to topup holdings at bargain prices. Syrah is going to fund my new car - just not sure if its a Hyundai or a Lamborghini ( $2 or $200 )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.