AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Nothing short of disgusting exploration news

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I said few weeks ago the lack of exploration updates was really concerning only to be abused and ridiculed.
    Now others are posting its a real worry. So i thought with my years of publishing Newspapers that were well read and full of adverts i would put up a heading to get attention and create conversation.
    When i spoke to Management about this 12 months ago i was basically told to shut up dont ask questions, one junior Manager said he couldn't do anything, i said you should resign if your attitude is you go to work each day and get paid but cant do anything.
    Someone said 2 weeks ago last exploration update was November/December last year. Nearly 12 months ago.
    This is revolting and Management are content to sit around everyday doing F all treating shareholders like third world citizens.
    Because as Management said they go to work every day and 'they cant do anything' except get paid.
    The only reason we are not 1c again is other companies in the area are doing things and updating exploration results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.