PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"There is a difference with value of this company and sp.Sp...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "There is a difference with value of this company and sp.
    Sp often does not reflect the value."

As i am referring to technicals with my posts and not fundamentals, there is no difference from sp to the value of the company. from where i sit the market is right, not me, not fmx not top trader, but the market.

"Value can be added while the sp stays flat or even drifts down. We have seen that over the last 9 months."

once again, the market has not moved ABU, the only value that shareholders should want to see is in the share price.
    value may have added over 12 months but the real judge of the value that has been added surely is the share price or increased market cap?

"I'll stick to my view that the news since last May has had a very significant effect."

From a technical perspective, to have sat and hold would have nearly wasted 12 months of investment time in ABU as the price is now where it was nearly 12 months ago.

"The sp is down only marginally relative to very large falls for most of ABU's peers."

I really dont see the value of justifying ABU's price against other stocks that have had greater falls, I would much rather view ABU agaisnt ABU over a time period to see what SP increase they have offered share holders.

Was back on the sidelines for me for the time being until there is further confirmation of movement in ABU.

Still want to see confirmation on the weekly, may happen in the next few weeks.... Time will tell.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.