PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

nothing to do but wait, page-38

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "This wrong or right argument is all a play on words."

Well why continue to push your own barrow chuk if thats all it is, "a play on words"?

Thats probably one big difference in our styles chuk, your philosophy always makes you right because it is something else that is always wrong. (the market)

Where my philosophy is, it is the market that is right so it is I that is wrong!

Chuk, youve admitted to buying at 6.5, 5.4, 5.1, and the stock is now 3.9.
    If i'd bought at those levels and held to see the stock at that level, i would admit that i am wrong.
    Whereas, as you explain below it is the Share price that is wrong. Which means you could buy ABU at any price because the price is always wrong. Which in turn always makes you right.

"The simple fact is that a companies sp can be wrong (and wrong in a big way) in reflecting the value of a company whether on the high side or low side and that inappropriate sp (not reflecting the value of the company) can be taken advantage of by both traders and investors if they choose to."

Not a fact chuk, that is your OPINION chuk and like I, who has been incorrect on many ocassions you have been incorrect with many things that you have posted on abu chuk.

"Why should anybody believe “the market is always right”?

Because chuk it holds them accountable for their own actions and doesnt allow them to blame outside influences for their errors or losses.

These threads are littered with posters that have seen their stocks smashed but are always right due to the hope that their stock will turn around.
    I hope ABU does, for all involved.

But pick PRR as an example, and i feel for some on that thread that still hold and believe that the PRICE is wrong.
    Buying at 40cents and the stock is now 11. Buy for the long term, management etc etc So many think that the price is wrong, not themselves but the price, even though posters have offered them price targets and where the stock may end up.

I do take your point chuk but you are presenting your point from a FA point which there are more FA posters on these threads than TA.
    Thats why they hold their stocks for so long and that is the basis that most on here buy on.

But from a TA point of view, you should believe the market is right all the time because you are not buying on a basis of added value announcements or company value, you are buying on a totally different mind set.

Good luck chuk

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $972 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7325864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19838689 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.