PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

nothing to do but wait, page-4

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Rhstone,

You must be bored!! (but thanks) Go and do something useful lol.

you are right there are only so many times you can regurgitate the same information.

Andres i totally agree with you, what is interesting is whether this stock is following the long term 'downtrend' line or uptrend line.
    We are soon about to come across the intersection of those lines and we shall see which direction this shall go.

The 'story'/ news, whatever you wish to call it has had very little impact on the price.

It was said in another post it has had a rise off the back of the two recent announcements, well in actual fact it has now had a fall!!

It is the first time on the daily chart that the macd and momentum have been in positive territory since october last year, and the first time the weekly chart has given a solitary positive signal since July last year.

Andres, here is something interesting technically for you, on the last 5 occasions the parabolic sar offered an entry signal the stock ran a minimum of 100%

The past doesnt guarantee the present, however anyone following the last four entry signals and selling on the exit signals may have made alot of money.

I may be wrong, but feel a bottom may have been forming here. Better for the next leg up if it has been.
    May still have a little more churning here before it 'may' move.

Lets see where its at in 4 - 12 weeks.

PS: I'm not a Fundamentalist but I do find it intriguing that announcements recently have had little or now no impact on the value/price of this company.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.