PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

nothing to do but wait, page-46

1. 14,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4119
    Thanks for your input Boiler but I'd prefer to drop the market right or wrong debate!
    Enough said already.

Yes I am a long term holder of ABU (even though I only bought last year). With my long term stocks I place much more emphasis on the fundamentals than I do on any chart indicator.
    We all trade/invest differently.
    I will stick to what has worked best for me over the long term; fundamentals and long term investing in undervalued growth stories.
    I find the small stocks are too illiquid/volatile to make investment decisions based on chart indicators.
    I may use the charts to time an entry or exit when the price is near where I want to buy or sell.
    At these levels it’s in buy territory not sell so I’m not looking for exit signals.

Don't get me wrong though, I also trade (mostly larger stocks) short term.
    A few days ago I made money on DOW, then QBE and yesterday and early today on BSL. After selling BSL I bought SLR at 2.33 this morning and sold at 2.40.
    For now those were the low and high of the day on SLR (more luck than anything else).

Trading is very enjoyable and profitable when you have a good run like the one I am having lately but of course it doesn't always work out that way.
    I find long term investing gives much better overall returns, but that's my preference. Each to their own- best to stick to what works for each of us.
    A trader may be great at picking short term moves but hopeless at analysing companies. It would make no sense for that trader to try investing for the long term based on fundamentals and the same might apply for an investor trying to trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 77523422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6017920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.