PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

nothing to do but wait, page-6

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

There are many views and trading strategies about ABU at play on this forum. Everyone has their own ideas and strategies based on their knowledge, research, past experiences, their use of charts, their use of stock advisers etc.

I know a trader who bought at 3.8c, sold at 4.6c a few days ago, and has bought back at 4c today, with orders still waiting at 3.9c and 3.8c. A nice profit, and ABU is a good trading stock at the moment.

For me I regard ABU as a "hip pocket" stock. Put it away for the next 6 to 12 months and I believe that the sp will be in the 8c to 16c range, at least.

My ear to the wall info is that there are many more good announcements to come from ABU over the next 12 months. ABU has quality land holdings, great drill results to date, yet it has barely scratched the surface in much of the tenements. I believe that this stock is going to continue to grow in stature over the next 12 to 24 months.

Those who have the skills, knowledge and strategies to be successful in ABU and other stocks on a daily, weekly or longer term basis, good luck to you.

I am happy to go for this ride with ABU, the board is doing a great job, and I believe that patient stock holders will be rewarded in the longer term.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.